Refrigeration Engineering has years of expertise in providing technology for ammonia urea and ammonium phosphate fertiliser plants, including:
• Ammonia compression and liquefaction.
• Ammonia tank boil off recovery.
• Non-condensable purge chillers.
• Water wash columns.
• Large scale air cooling and dehumidification for drying processes.
• Control systems for very close control of process parameters.
• Ultra high efficiency oil separation systems for highest product quality.
Our extensive experience in commissioning and maintenance shutdowns has given us a wealth of knowledge that we can bring to bear on your operations. Whether you need assistance identifying system weaknesses, debottlenecking, process upgrades, or defining operating procedures and training needs, we have the expertise to help you.